Project Heaven Christian Life Coaching Firm WWW.Projectheavenmemphis.com Website Disclaimer:
The information contained within http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com website/blog/email series, is not a substitute for professional advice such as a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, or Counselor. The information provided by http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com does not constitute legal or professional advice nor is it intended to be. Diagnosing psychological or medical conditions is for trained medical professionals (Physicians and Therapists), not for a Life Coach.
Christian Holistic Wellness Coaching is not a substitute for engaging medical services. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com liable for any actions that you take. You agree not to hold http://www.projectheavenmemphis, or any employees of http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com, liable for any loss or cost incurred by you, or any person related or associated with you, as a result of materials or techniques, or coaching, offered by www.projectheavenmemphis.com. Results are not guaranteed, and http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com holds no responsibility for the actions, choices, or decisions taken or made by the client. I cannot guarantee the outcome of coaching efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series and my comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the coaching services purchased as described.
The owner of and contributors to http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any harm – real or imagined – from the use or dissemination of information contained here. If these terms are not agreeable, please do not engage the services.
By engaging the services of http://www.projectheavenmemphis.com (Project Heaven Christian Life Coaching Firm), you have agreed to all terms and conditions.
The Website Disclaimer is subject to updates as changes occur! 7/29/2020
At Project Heaven Christian Life Coaching Firm, we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We do not ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Like most website operators, Project Heaven collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Project Heaven’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Project Heaven’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Project Heaven may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Project Heaven also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Project Heaven only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information:
Certain visitors to Project Heaven’s websites choose to interact with Project Heaven in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Project Heaven updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Project Heaven collects such information only if necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Project Heaven. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Project Heaven may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Project Heaven may monitor the most popular pages on it’s site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Project Heaven may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Project Heaven does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information:
Project Heaven discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Project Heaven’s behalf or to provide services available at Project Heaven’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Project Heaven’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Project Heaven will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Project Heaven discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Project Heaven believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Project Heaven, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Project Heaven website and have supplied your email address, Project Heaven may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Project Heaven and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Project Heaven takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Links to Other Sites:
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third- party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies, or its practices.
If Project Heaven, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that project Heaven goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Project Heaven may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Project Heaven may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g.payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processor we work with is PayPal.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Heaven Christian Life Coaching Firm WWW.Projectheavenmemphis.com Code of Ethics:
As your Christian Coach:
- I pledge to hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in all my associations with clients.
- I will be non-judgmental when coaching clients, however, I will share with them what the Bible say’s about their situation- God’s Word!
- I will maintain high standards of competences in my work but know my limitations and will make referrals to clients for emergency personnel or mental health professionals and connect the client to available resources.
- I will define the nature of the coaching relationship by clarifying the role as your coach and what is expected of you as the client.
- I will respect the rights of the client to privacy and maintain a strict level of confidentiality, unless otherwise the client gives written permission which is included in the client/coach agreement. Confidentiality might be breached if the client is involved in illegal activities or threaten harm to self or others.
- I will keep the client’s interest above my own.
- I will not offer advice, counseling, or psychotherapy to any client in my coaching duties.
- I will encourage my clients to believe in themselves, set realistic goals, and celebrate success.
- I will let the client know that they are responsible for their own outcome and the coaching results are not guaranteed.
- I will provide my client with a safe and nurturing coaching experience, which will allow them to be themselves without fear of judgement, criticism or failure.
- I will not knowingly engage in behavior that is harassing or demeaning to clients.
- Whenever feasible, I may refrain from taking on a professional obligation when a preexisting relationship could create a risk of conflict of interest.
- When indicated and if professional appropriate, I may cooperate with other professionals in order to serve the client effectively and appropriately.
- If I agree to provide services to a person or entity at the request of a third party, I will clarify to the extent feasible, the service and nature of the relationship with each party.
- I will provide an agreement to the client outlining the service, fee, and the goals set by the client with the desirable outcome.
The Code of Ethics is subject to updates as changes occur! 7/29/2020